Friday 12 July 2013

It begins today!

Me with a few of my best friends


Where to start… I'm Sam Borton and im 21 years old and I'm just over 24 stone, I've been big all my life (but this is the biggest I've been so far and I've always gained weight (never lose) what ever i do and have tried every diet going, but i either get bored or can't stick to it or don't seam to lose weight even if i do try.
Bad news is …. I've just found out I'm type 2 diabetic, which has been a massive kick up the butt for me and i really want to do something about it, to be honest I'm so scared at this very moment  (only found out about 2 hours ago) so this is me being open and honest, they say be honest and tell them exactly what you've eaten but i always used tell them the nicer version of the truth.  truth is, i comfort eat,  and i do it for so many reasons…. hunger, bored, tired, hard day at work, still hungry, stress, lonely, angry, upset and simply because i can.

i want it to stop, i don't want to be size 26th clothes anymore and feel like everyone is watching u as u walk, or when u walk down the street and someones shadow is half the size of yours even though they are right beside you.

on the up side, i have finally got funding, im in the process of a Gastric Band, to help me lose the weight, but before i have it, i need to prove to them that i can lose weight and i can be healthy and energetic, so i can be healthy enough to have the opp.

from now, I'm going to say everything on my mind or say everything that's gone into my mouth, because i need to be better, i don't wanna pass before my parents, i want to live my life, be happy, get married, be normal. 

                                                                             Total opposite of me today. 


                       First of all, i need to look up diet plans and what i can start of with first

so here it goes !
                    any question or tips, please message me below 

No comments:

Post a Comment